Friday 5 February 2010

My first challenge entry


I have my first two card creations done already.


My first stamp uses M&M designz digital bunny stamp, to me he looked just like a gardener.


This stamp was from the special 50/50 digital stamping group that I am part of.


The members only group allows us crafters to take images that the design members post, we can then enter into a challenge with these.


This is the first month of the group and I am having so much fun.


I created a 3d landscape with a beauitful free digital paper I found online. With the sentiment Gardening forever..... housework whenever.




So this creation is entered into the:


50/50 challenge.........use a free image provided


Lily boo too................ 1 tag one ribbon



4 comments:

Lori said...

Oh my gosh Georgia this is ADORABLE! I love it...you're right...he's perfect as a gardener!

Rhonda said...

Wonderful!!! What a great idea and cute card.

Loopylou. said...

oh wow, i love it, what a lovey little scene you have created. thank you for coming to play over on LB2 xx

gina rahman said...

Love it Georgia thanks for your entry using a digi from the 50 digital stamping group.

Love your mouse creation too using doodle bugs digi.

You must be pleased with yourself

Post a Comment