Sunday 14 February 2010

Easter card for my Mum














This card is for my Mum and uses a digital stamp from the special 50 stamping group I am a member of.

This stamp is from the stamping boutique, I just love the way the stamps are drawn with free lines giving life to the image.

I hope I have done it some justice. I used my waterbased pens again for this one.

I have also entered this into the C.R.A.F.T challenge blog which wants you to colour a Digi, how perfect a challenge to enter.


3 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Lovely card, great image and I love the colour combo. Your Mum will love it. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week, good luck in the draw.
Hugs
Suzi xx

Eiglas said...

Cute card !
Thank you for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x

Claire Phillips said...

Digi colouring is so fun! Thanks for playing along in our Digi colouring challenge at C.R.A.F.T.Such a lovely card! Cheers Claire x

Post a Comment