Saturday 6 February 2010

Be my Valentine entry



This Digital stamp was taken from the 50/50 stamping group I belong to and was created by soft pencil.




The cats are called Michu & Michula, and I thought they would make a perfect valentines gift.




I am also entering this into one other challenges along with the 50/50 challenge.







The second challenge this glitter box is being entered into is with Fussy and Fancy Friday challenge who had the theme of hearts.
As you can see the shaker box is heart shaped and inside if you can see are heart shaped confetti.
I made it by covering an old cardboard box in my chosen paper colours of pinks and purples and bending gently around the shape of the Digi stamp.
The heart confetti is kept inside the box with a cello film cover. The cats were coloured with Promarkers.
I enjoyed making this so much, its my first attempt at a shaker box.

4 comments:

Alison said...

what a fantastic use for a digi, the stamp is so cute :)

Alison

Jennifer said...

How cute! I love it! Thanks for playing at Fussy and Fancy challenge

Lori said...

Very cute, Georgia. Well done! Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge!
Love and hugs ~ Lori

Anonymous said...

I love this fabulous box and cute image! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
Hugs,
April

Post a Comment